- The Grodzki Theatre Association from Bielsko-Biała has been running theatre workshops for socially excluded groups since 1999, thus our name.
- The Association employs 102 people, including 66 people with disabilities. It runs a Printing House and a Bookbindery, where 40 people with disabilities are employed. In 2009 it opened a Hotel and Rehabilitation Centre in Beskidy Mountains, run by people with disabilities, one hour away from our headquarters. It prvides employment and transport to work to 22 people with disabilities from the whole district.
- The Association runs An Occupational Therapy Workshop, providing artistic and life-skills activities for 30 disabled persons in 6 educational workshop rooms.
- Grodzki Theatre runs many educational, artistic and social projects in co-operation with local, regional and European organizations.
- It is a non-governmental, non-for profit organization.
- We run our initiatives mainly as part of different projects for which we obtain funding in local, national and international competitions. We also use the funding from sponsors and donators.
Who are we?
Back to previous page