Duration: September 2015 – August 2017
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- Divadlo bez domowa, Slovakia
- acta Community Theatre, UK
- Bielskie Stowarzyszenie Artystyczne Teatr Grodzki, Poland
- Asociacon Acunagua, Spain
- Drustvo ProSoc, Slovenia
- Centro Per Lo Sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci, Italy
- Magyar Vöröskereszt Budapest Fővárosi Szervezete, Hungary
- STICHTING HOGESCHOOL ROTTERDAM, Holland
The MEDART project is focused on creating a methodical guide for education of socially disadvantaged adults through using theatre and dramatherapeutical approaches and techniques. The main goal of the partners is to find, create and use theatrical practices, techniques and methods, which will help to increase disadvantaged adults` chances of getting a job.
- Running theatre workshops for disadvantaged adults (mentally and physically disabled, homeless) in individual partner countries in order to elaborate and test theatrical methods suitable for educational purposes.
- Working out a practical handbook for educators, available on-line in English (parts of the publication translated also into Polish, Spanish, Hungarian, Slovakian and Italian)
- International conference to promote project findings and outputs (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Training session for partners` staff on theatre, education and social inclusion (Lanzarote, Spain)