Social inclusion and new learning opportunities in drama therapy
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
CENTRO DIEGO FABBRI DI STUDI RICERCHE E FORMAZIONE SUL TEATRO, ITALY (Forli) http://www.centrodiegofabbri.it/
BIELSKIE STOWARZYSZENIE ARTYSTYCZNE “TEATR GRODZKI”, POLAND (Bielsko-Biała) www.teatrgrodzki.pl
LANDSPITALI UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, ICELAND (Reykjavik) https://www.landspitali.is/
FUNDACION INTRAS, SPAIN (Valladolid) https://www.intras.es/
ASSOCIATION KULTURANOVA UDRUZENJE, SERBIA (Novi Sad) https://www.kulturanova.org/index.php/sr/
AZIENDA UNITA SANITARIA LOCALE DELLA ROMAGNA, ITALY (Ravenna) https://www.auslromagna.it/
(1) Supporting psychiatric patients in gaining social competence.
(2) Raising awareness of mental health and overcoming stigmatizing judgments and opinions in the field.
(3) Strengthening the staff of the cultural and medical care sector by organizing training courses and developing and disseminating educational offers and tools.
(4) Developing exchanges and discussions between cultural and health care institutions to create a common framework for the use of drama therapy in working with psychiatric patients.
Establishment of a set of good practices in the use of dramatherapy in working with psychiatric patients
Trainings for staff on the use of dramatherapy in working with mentally ill patients
(1) for employees of the medical care sector (March 28/29/30, 2023; Bielsko-Biala, Poland)
(2) for employees of the cultural sector (April 18/19/20, 2023; Forli, Italy)
Piloting of good practices – local skills acquisition labs for patients
Art classes for patients will be organized in all partner countries, and will result in the creation of a theatrical show in each country. The classes will be documented by film and photography. A documentary film will be created from the materials obtained in this way.
Social Inclusion Labs
In each country, there will be a point – a lab to prepare an action plan on the project’s subject area for the future (in cooperation with local decision-makers, hospitals, nursing homes, cultural and medical facilities).
Video guide to drama therapy techniques
The partners will jointly prepare a collection of practical information and tips for cultural and medical care professionals interested in using dramatherapy in their work with psychiatric patients.
The guide will include:
– video snapshots from training sessions
– interactive training modules
– interviews with patients
– drama performances produced as part of the project
A platform for interactive communication and collaboration
A space will be created for the exchange of experiences and communication between representatives of both sectors – the arts and medical care.
Visit Project website and find us on Facebook