Duration: 16 September 2019 – 30 April 2022
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
ACTA COMMUNITY THEATRE LTD, Bristol, UK https://www.acta-bristol.com/
- BIELSKIE STOWARZYSZENIE ARTYSTYCZNE “TEATR GRODZKI”, Bielsko-Biała, Poland
- HISTORIEBERATTARNA, Stockholm, Sweden http://historieberattarna.se/
- TANTARANTANA TEATRE, S.L., Barcelona, Spain http://tantarantana.com/
RAPPORT is a 31 month cooperation project aimed at promoting integration between host and refugee/migrant communities, using and developing collaborative community arts practice between four European partners. The project has been developed using learning from two previous projects – ‘REACT’ and ‘Storytelling Without Borders’ – both funded through EACEA Refugee Integration call (2016-18).
RAPPORT involves companies from UK, Spain, Poland and Sweden who use community arts to work with vulnerable people, and as a way of improving refugee/migrant integration. RAPPORT will use arts as a tool to challenge preconceptions and negative attitudes towards migrants/refugees, and to celebrate and confirm shared humanity and the positive impact of integration. The project will achieve this by co-creating arts projects with individuals from host and migrant/refugee communities in each country, with all four partners cooperating to create an innovative collaborative multi-arts performance in year two using practice in theatre, dance, digital art, film and puppetry.
- Local community arts projects – creative workshops in all the partner countries, involving host and migrant/refugee communities;
- Four artistic exchanges among the partners meant for sharing best practices and learning about each other ideas for social integration.
- Artistic collaboration between the partners leading to the creation of a joint performance (“BABEL”) to be presented in each partner country.
- Joint edition of a book and a documentary film giving an insight into project mission and achievements.
- Organization of national seminars in all the partner countries meant for disseminating project results and findings.
Visit Project website and find us on Facebook
COMMUNITY ARTS PROJECTS »
RAPPORT PUBLICATIONS »